Pages


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

DO OR DON'T

  Kim Kardashian has definitely been stepping outside of her wardrobe comfort zone lately, but was her latest look a step in the right direction? Cast your vote to help us decide.
She was out shopping with a friend in Miami Beach yesterday, and she got dressed in what I can only describe as a skort suit for the occasion. It was gray, it had a peplum, and while it looked like shorts from the front...
 
....it was definitely a skirt from the back


I've never actually seen a skort quite like this one--my favored look in third grade was a skirt in front, shorts in back--and I can't figure out how I feel about it. Is it totally crazy that I kind of don't hate it? What do you ladies think, a Do or a Don't?then let's hear your thoughts in the comments!
 


 



6 comments:

  1. nice bt ve nt seen dis dtylr b4, used to d skirt infront and shorts at d back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DONT GET IT, SO ITS A DON'T FOR ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIM THE FASHIONISTA, ALWAYS LOOKING FAB

    ReplyDelete
  4. for me its crazy n its still outside of her comfort zone.i officially hate kanye west seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally, I dnt think its a total deserter.

    ReplyDelete