Pages


Saturday, February 23, 2013

RUBY WOO



So here i am thinking out loud, What happened to my 'Ruby Woo' lipstick? My friend just returned home and she gave me a new lipstick. Yeah she knows how much I love makeup yeah so she stopped by at the M.A.C to buy me this new rave. I hardly wear Red lip coloured lipsticks, i'm more of a pink flavoured girl but i've heard so much about this Retro Matte Lipstick by M.A,C called Ruby Woo. As excited as I was to get down to using it, I was also nervous because i like the glossy feeling of lipgloss, matte lipsticks feel really dry. I was out this weekend and of course I thought this should be the perfect opportunity to wear my new addiction, which I did, 'Big Mistake'. Unknown to lil ol' me that would be my last night with my new gift. I sat in the front row at this fashion event and i was thirsty. I decided to put my Louis Vuitton purse down and proceeded to the bar,'wrong move'. I got myself a glass of champagne and strawberries, how I love it and when I returned to my seat i decided to powder my nose. With excitement i opened my purse and to my utmost surprise my lipstick was gone. My first thought was did it roll out? But i had it inside my purse, a slim eye liner that I had was still there so it seemed unlikely it fell out. I had some money in my purse and it was untouched and some other makeup items so chances are nothing was stolen. So what happened to my Ruby Woo? Is it that hot? Of course you should have known better. LOL... I took to twitter to rant about my stolen lipstick and yet again i was gobsmacked. A lot of ladies wrote me back sharing their different experiences which was very similar to mine. so my question is: is there a Ruby Woo thief we should look out for? do we simply use at home and not carry with us? still pondering! The "matte" Mac ruby woo is the Ihs for ladies! Good on all skin complexion! Go shop ladies 😘.   

10 comments:

  1. yay!welcome back..sorry about ur lippie.nw u knw there are ruby woo thieves or maybe nt.i dunno

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls r crazy abt d ruby woo! It's jst d perfect lipstick for all complexion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol @ ur ruby woo tale sorry bout d loss. Welcome back dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you cld be this lame as to copy toke makinwa's october 2012 post and paste on ur blog..thts so nt professional.I'm dissapointed in u.
    The real post-http://www.tokemakinwa.com/2012/10/who-stole-my-cookie.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is dis for real??did u really do a copy n paste..I find dat hard to believe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice lipstick.

    http://justporsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's a fake blogger and a cheat.just read toke makinwas posts.she copied word for word and toke posted it last year.wht a shame

    ReplyDelete
  8. U know not everyone can be a blogger and nt everyone can keep up with blogging.girl u aint real so close it down.u shld write in ur own words,be real since u dnt hv just vaccum in ur head.I notice ur articles mst times r copy n paste.too bad

    ReplyDelete